Wednesday, September 17, 2014

 Patrick Elizondo/Winston Churchill High School/Class of 2014




This guy is really going be something special!!  I was so excited to photograph Patrick from Churchill High School. I knew the minute I spoke to his mother on the phone that this was going to be an amazing session. As we started to plan the session, we all loved the idea of the Pearl Brewery area of San Antonio.  I began to give advice on what to wear and his mother told me that Patrick already had his clothes picked out.  And man does this guy have Style!!! Both his parents came to our session, they were both so personable and easy going, making great suggestions as we spent our time together.  I immediately felt so at ease with them both as if we had been long time friends. I know with this kind of great family support Patrick is going to rise to the top.
Patrick is very talented and  plays trombone in the Churchill band and was Band president. So of course, he "played that up" with several images to show off his talents.
 Patrick was so easy to work with, never losing focus and consistently in the moment with that great smile. As we arrived at the Pearl there was a farmer's market setting up, and Patrick just agreed lets just  go with and we captured some great shots of the flavor and culture of San Antonio.
Patrick is going to Baylor University in the fall to pursue a degree in Engineering. So best of luck to you Patrick and thank you for making my job so easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment